Press ReleaseJanuary 2, 2017
Being nice or doing nice things doesn’t require much energy or money. I’ve jotted down some thoughts about ways to do something nice for someone else.
- Give a sincere compliment to a complete stranger
- Treat someone to lunch
- Buy a Book for someone
- Bring healthy snacks to the office
- Offer to babysit for your neighbor’s date night
- Run an errand for your elderly neighbor
- Write a love note to your partner
- Volunteer your time to a charity close to your heart
- Give $5 or $10 iTunes gift cards to unexpecting people
- Genuinely listen to someone without inserting your opinion
As my nephew just recently reiterated, “It feels good helping people” after he helped a stranger whose car was stuck in the snow.